This plugin allows you to monitor your UPS's with HomeKit and Siri via a NUT Client.
- Install homebridge using:
npm install -g homebridge
- Install this plugin using:
npm install -g homebridge-nut
- Update your configuration file like the example below.
- Ensure you have a NUT Client running somewhere. For assistance - http://wynandbooysen.com/raspberry-pi-ups-server-using-nut.html.
This plugin will create a ContactSensor element with BatteryService for each USB returned from your NUT Client.
- ContactSensorState will show OPEN if UPS Status starts with OB (On Battery).
- StatusActive will be true if UPS Load is > 0.
- StatusFault will be true is NUT is not reachable.
- BatteryLevel will show the BatteryCharge percent.
- ChargingState will show Charging, Not Charging (Online and 100%), or Not Chargable (On Battery).
- StatusLowBattery will be true if low_batt_threshold is breached. This can potentially notify you prior to your Nut shutting down its server(s).
- Input/Output/Battery Voltage & BatteryLoad will be shown if available, otherwise may show 0 or default values.
"platforms":"platform": "Nut""name": "Nut""host": "localhost""port": "3493""search_time_delay": "1""acc_delay": "100""low_batt_threshold": "40""polling": "120"
|platform||Required - Must always be "Nut".|
|name||Required - Name for platform logging.|
|host||Optional - Internal ip or hostname of Nut Client. Default is localhost.|
|port||Optional - Port which Nut Client is listening. Default is 3493.|
|search_time_delay||Optional - Delay on startup to list Nut devices. Defaults to 1 second.|
|acc_delay||Optional - Delay to prevent communication collisions for multiple UPS accessories. Defaults to 100 milliseconds.|
|low_batt_warning||Optional - Percent at which UPS will raise low battery. Default is 40.|
|polling||Optional - Poll interval. Default is 0 sec, which is OFF or no polling.|