Homebridge plugin to control Meross devices
- This plugin allows you to view and control your Meross devices within HomeKit. The plugin:
- requires your Meross credentials for cloud device control
- supports configuring devices for local control
- To use this plugin, you will need to already have Homebridge (at least v1.3.4) or HOOBS (at least v4) installed. Refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- It is recommended to use the current LTS version of Node, currently v14, however Node v12 is also supported.
- This is a fork of the work originally done by @Robdel12 and @dylanfrankcom.
- To @donavanbecker the previous maintainer of this plugin.
- To @Apollon77 and @colthreepv for the meross-cloud library (contained in this plugin).
- To the creator of the awesome plugin header logo: Keryan Belahcene.
- To the creators/contributors of Homebridge who make this plugin possible.
- I am in no way affiliated with Meross and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.
- Use this plugin entirely at your own risk - please see licence for more information.