Homebridge plugin to integrate Govee devices into HomeKit
- This plugin allows you to view and control your Govee devices within HomeKit. The plugin:
- requires your Govee credentials for most device models and Cloud/BLE connections
- can control certain models locally via LAN control without any Govee credentials
- Homebridge: v1.6 or HOOBS: v4.3 installed - refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- Node: latest version of v16 or v18 - any other major version is not supported.
- For bluetooth connectivity, it may be necessary to install extra packages on your system, see Bluetooth Control. Bluetooth works best when using a Raspberry Pi, not been tested on Windows, and Mac devices are unsupported.
- To all users who have shared their devices to enable functionality.
- To the creator/owner of the govee-led-client library which made the BLE connection possible.
- To the creator/owner of the govee_api library which made the AWS connection possible.
- To @alboiuvlad29 who made the LAN connection possible.
- To @JeremyDunn for his code from homebridge-govee-water-detectors for leak sensor support.
- To the creator/owner of the govee-bt-client library which made the BLE connection to sensors possible.
- To the creator of the awesome plugin header logo: Keryan Belahcene.
- To the creators/contributors of Homebridge who make this plugin possible.
- I am in no way affiliated with Govee and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.
- Use this plugin entirely at your own risk - please see licence for more information.