Deliver the perfect product experience, improve digital product adoption, boost adoption of new features and simplify user onboarding with step by step interactive walkthroughs.
What can you do with GuideChimp?
- User Experience: Implement engaging and personalised guides to walk users through your system.
- User Onboarding: Successfully onboard your users from day one with an intuitive step by step walkthroughs.
- Feature Adoption: Introduce and highlight new features with personalized guides.
- In-product Messaging: Engage the right segment of your users at the right time and increase conversion.
- Employee Training: Improve your employees' productivity by providing an efficient and interactive training system.
The world's smartest companies using our GuideChimp to boost their user experience.
- Seamless integration with any web app.
- GuideChimp is simple and robust enough to provide results with minimal effort! Set up it in just 3 minutes!
- Let GuideChimp look like an integral part of your software product by configuring its look & feel.
- GuideChimp works well with tools you already use (e.g. WordPress, Confluence, etc.).
- Tooltips: Help, Info, Hotspot, Beacon, Labels and more styles
- Tours: Flows, Walkthroughs, Guides, Tutorials
- Support of Single Page Applications build with Angular, Vue.js, React, etc.
- Extendable using out-of-the-box and third-party plugins.
- Tooltip auto-positioning on an element
- Easy styling through SCSS and clean CSS
- Library installation possible through HTML and es6 import
- Use multiple listeners on tour events
- Ability to add steps on-the-fly / programmatically
- Enable tour on the lazy-loaded or delayed elements (post-rendering, route changing, etc.) in single-page applications using "onBeforeChange" event
- Ability to define custom action buttons
- Flexibility and modularity; GuideChimp is designed as a JS class, so you can easily inherit from it and change / add custom methods
- Improved usability - pagination, navigation and progress bar
- HTML code can be also used in the tooltip text
- Support of extra-large tooltip description texts
- Ability to set callback ("onBeforeChange", "onAfterChange") functions for each step in the tour
- Lightweight (~ 35KB) and good performance
- Last But Not Least: ☝️ Dual-Licensed - Apache 2.0 and Commercial (including great support, maintenance and customized implementation)
How to Use
1) Using from a CDN
2) Install as Node.js/npm Module
GuideChimp is available on npmjs. Add the following to your
package.json file and then run
or execute following command in your Node.js environment:
$ npm install guidechimp
3) Install as ES6 Module
If you are using ES6 modules, import the library and CSS file:
4) Manual Installation
We strongly recommend that you use either a CDN or a package manager like npm. This will make it easier for you to deploy your project in different environments, and easily update GuideChimp when new versions are released. Nonetheless, if you prefer to integrate GuideChimp into your project manually, you can download the release of your choice from GitHub and copy the files from the
dist directory into your project.
Include the compiled files in your HTML page:
Please visit GuideChimp Wiki.
See GuideChimp in action in the product walkthrough, showcases and real-world examples below:
- GuideChimp Tour Examples at CodePen
- NetLicensing Changelog - Tour: Notable NetLicensing Features
- NetLicensing Licensing Models - Sample Tour: Licensing Models
- NetLicensing Features - Sample Tour: NetLicensing Features
- NetLicensing Onboarding - NetLicensing UI: User Onboarding Tour
How to Contribute
Everyone is welcome to contribute to this project! Feel free to contribute with pull requests, bug reports or enhancement suggestions.
GuideChimp is maintained by Labs64. Contact us for web app consulting, development, and training for your project or book a demo.
Bugs and Feedback
For bugs, questions and discussions please use the GitHub Issues.
GuideChimp is made available under the Apache License 2.0 or Commercial License. The Commercial License requires the payment of a fee for each designated commercial application. If you choose not to pay a fee and use the Apache License 2.0 license, you are required to release the source code of any program that you distribute that uses GuideChimp. If you choose to pay for a Commercial License, you are not required to disclose your source code.
|Start Now||Contact Us|
This library integrating components of an external service – Labs64 NetLicensing (processor). Labs64 NetLicensing is an Online License Management service provider. License validation requests are processed using library developer (controller) NetLicensing account.
By using this library validation requests will be sent to the Labs64 NetLicensing in order to verify valid use of the library. Personal data may be transferred with these requests such as Unique Identifiers, Configuration Details, Website Instance Name, Domain Name, System Details of the data subject.
The European operating company of Labs64 NetLicensing is:
Labs64 GmbH Radlkoferstr. 2 81373 Munich, Germany Website: NetLicensing.IO EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly encourage you to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) while developing your applicatons and interfacing with Labs64 NetLicensing Services.
For more details on Labs64 NetLicensing data protection provisions visit Labs64 Privacy Center.
The controller is the principal party for data collection responsibilities. These responsibilities include collecting individual’s consent, storing of the data, managing consent-revoking, enabling the right to access, etc.
If an individual revokes consent, the controller will be responsible for initiating this request. Therefore, on receipt of this request, it will be responsible to remove the revoked data through NetLicensing vendor account.