Mygitalk is a gitbook comment plugin based on
If you want to know the story behind
mygitalk, please visit gitbook-plugin-mygitalk.
- Authentication with github account
- Serverless, all comments will be stored as github issues
- Both personal and organization github projects can be used to store comments
- Localization, support multiple languages [en, zh-CN, zh-TW, es-ES, fr, ru]
- Facebook-like distraction free mode (Can be enabled via the
- Hotkey submit comment (cmd|ctrl + enter)
- Install this plugin
book.json configuration file.
$ npm install gitbook-plugin-mygitalk
$ gitbook install
- Configure this plugin
GitHub application , if you don't have one, Click here to register a new one.
Add it to your
book.json with a basic configuration
gitbook build or
gitbook serve to verify this plugin is in effect and should not have been initialized yet.
Publish to the production environment to implement the comment function really.
If you feel this plugin is helpful, feel free to
I am very happy to help out with your books or any other questions you might have. see snowdreams1006
gitbook-plugin-mygitalk is licensed under
Apache-2.0 License. See LICENSE for the full license text.