Generator for developing your next custom element with latest LitElement in TypeScript
Table of contents
- Getting To Know Yeoman
Please make sure that you have the following dependencies installed and setup correctly:-
- Node.js >=
- NPM >=
- web-component-tester >= 6.9.2 (See web-component-tester section for more details.)
For running tests, it's recommended to install globally on your system due to its insanely huge install size by running:
$ npm i -g web-component-tester
# Install globally with NPM$ npm install -g yo generator-lit-element-next
Then generate your new project:
# Create a new directory if you haven't already.# Then change to that new directory.$ mkdir my-app && cd my-app# Init$ yo lit-element-next
# Create a new directory if you haven't already.# Then change to that new directory.$ mkdir my-app && cd my-app# Install packages with NPX and execute the CLI with this one-liner$ npx -p yo -p generator-lit-element-next -- yo lit-element-next
Getting To Know Yeoman
- Yeoman has a heart of gold.
- Yeoman is a person with feelings and opinions, but is very easy to work with.
- Yeoman can be too opinionated at times but is easily convinced not to be.
- Feel free to learn more about Yeoman.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
MIT License © Rong Sen Ng