Fullscreen API. This module injects APIs to the DOM. So, you don't have to consider about the prefix such as 'moz' or 'webkit'.
The implementation follows the standard specification at Fullscreen API - WHATWG.
See also this project page.
- fullscrn.js - The script to include by script tag.
- fullscrn.min.js - Minified one.
- index.js - The source file of this module. This can be import using browserify.
APIs Injected to DOM
- Document.fullscreenEnabled - The full screen API's availability.
- Document.fullscreenElement - Indicates the full sized element.
- Document.fullscreen - The equivalent value to (Document.fullscreenElement != null).
These methods returns promise.
- Element.requestFullscreen() - Requests the fullscreen mode with the element.
- Document.exitFullscreen() - Cancels the fullscreen mode of the element that is set to fullscreen at the time.
document.addEventListener to handle events while
this module does not supoort the event handlers -
Document.onfullscreenchange and onfullscreenerror.
Exported APIs (according to the convention of Node.js)
If this module was included by script tag, the global object 'Fullscreen'
is available (see the
- Fullscreen.enabled - indicates the fullscreen APIs are available.
- Fullscreen.element - references the fullscreen element or null.
- Fullscreen.request(element) - enter full screen mode with the element and returns a promise.
- Fullscreen.exit(): exit full screen mode and returns a promise.
This software is released under the MIT License, see LICENSE