a library for made-to-measure sewing patterns
Freesewing is an open source platform for made-to-measure sewing patterns.
Try the online demo to get it.
- Parametric design of sewing patterns
- Modular design with support for plugins
- Auto-layout of pattern parts
- Auto-offset of paths for seam allowance
- Support for paperless patterns (with our theme plugin)
- Sampling of options, a single measurement, or across models
- Renders to SVG
- Run in the browser as well as on the server with Node.js
It is an ongoing project, and not ready for prime-time yet. Watch this space.