Esri Leaflet Geocoder
The Esri Leaflet Geocoder is a small series of API helpers and UI controls to interact with the ArcGIS Online geocoding services.
Take a look at the live demo.
Esri Leaflet Geocoder<!-- Load Leaflet from CDN--><!-- Load Esri Leaflet from CDN --><!-- Esri Leaflet Geocoder --><!-- Make the map fill the entire page -->
a control for auto-complete enabled search
A basic wrapper for ArcGIS Online geocoding services. Used internally by
An abstraction for submitting requests to turn addresses into locations.
An abstraction for submitting requests for geocoding suggestions.
An abstraction for submitting requests for address candidates associated with a particular location.
- Fork and clone Esri Leaflet Geocoder
esri-leaflet-geocoderfolder and install the dependencies with
npm startfrom the command line. This will compile minified source in a brand new
distdirectory, launch a tiny webserver and begin watching the raw source for changes.
- The example at
debug/sample.htmlshould 'just work'
- Make your changes and create a pull request
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Terms and Conditions
In order to make use of the ArcGIS Online World Geocoding Service in your web application:
- Please sign up for an ArcGIS for Developers account or purchase an ArcGIS Online Organizational Subscription.
- Ensure that
Esriis displayed in the map attribution.
- User search for individual locations within web applications is defined by Esri as Geosearch and it is free. Credits are only consumed when you store results permanently.
- To store geocoding results, pass
forStorage: trueand a valid access token (see #207).
- You are not allowed to generate revenue while on a free ArcGIS Developer plan.
- If your application generates more than 1 million searches in a month, please contact us.
Copyright © 2013-2018 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's LICENSE file.