Zero dependency layout manager supporting tabs, groups, grids and splitviews written in TypeScript
Please see the website: https://dockview.dev
- Simple splitviews, nested splitviews (i.e. gridviews) supporting full layout managment with dockable and tabular views
- Extensive API support at the component level and view level
- Themable and customizable
- Serialization / deserialization support
- Tabular docking and Drag and Drop support
- Floating groups, customized header bars and tab
- Documentation and examples
Want to inspect the latest deployment? Go to https://unpkg.com/browse/dockview-core@latest/
You can install dockview-core from npm.
npm install --save dockview-core
Within your project you must import or reference the stylesheet at
dockview-core/dist/styles/dockview.css and attach a theme.
You should also attach a dockview theme to an element containing your components. For example: