Dialogflow Fulfillment Library Beta
The Dialogflow Fulfillment Library makes creating fulfillment for Dialogflow v1 and v2 agents for 8 chat and voice platforms on Node.js easy and simple. Cross-platform text, card, image, suggestion are supported for Actions on Google, Facebook, Slack, Telegram, Kik, Skype, Line, Viber and Dialogflow's simulator with custom payload support for all platforms.
Dialogflow fulfillment allows you to connect Dialogflow's natural language understanding and processing to your own systems, APIs and databases. Using fulfillment, you can surface commands and information from your services to your users through a natural conversational interface. More about Dialogflow fulfillment: https://dialogflow.com/docs/fulfillment
- Sign up for or sign into Dialogflow
- Create a Dialogflow agent
- Enable the Cloud Function for Firebase inline editor
- Copy this code in
index.jsfile in the Dialogflow Cloud Function for Firebase inline editor.
"dialogflow-fulfillment": "0.3.0-beta.1"to the
dependenciesobject in the Dialogflow Cloud Function for Firebase inline editor.
- Import the appropriate class:
const WebhookClient = ;
- Create an instance:
const agent = request: request response: response;
Issues and Questions
- If you find any issues, please open a bug on GitHub.
- Questions are answered on StackOverflow.
- Known Issues/Limitations
- No verification for platforms-specific incompatible response combinations (i.e. multiple cards are not supported in a single Actions on Google response)
How to make contributions?
Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md.
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service.