Cylon.js For i2c
This module provides drivers for i2c devices (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%C2%B2C). You must use this module alongside Cylon.js adaptors that have i2c support, such as cylon-firmata.
Want to use Ruby on robots? Check out our sister project Artoo (http://artoo.io)
Want to use the Go programming language to power your robots? Check out our sister project Gobot (http://gobot.io).
Install the module with:
npm install cylon cylon-i2c
Note you must also install whichever adaptor you want to use, such as:
npm install cylon-firmata
var Cylon = ;// Initialize the robotCylonstart;
Cylon.js has a extensible system for connecting to hardware devices. The following 15 different i2c devices are currently supported:
- BlinkM RGB LED
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure + Temperature sensor
- Direct I2C
- HMC5883L 3-Axis Digital Compass
- HMC6352 Digital Compass
- JHD1313M1 LCD with RGB Backlight
- LSM9DS0G 9 Degrees of Freedom IMU
- LSM9DS0XM 9 Degrees of Freedom IMU
- MAG3110 3-Axis Digital Magnetometer
- MPL115A2 Digital Barometer & Thermometer
- MPU6050 Triple Axis Accelerometer and Gyro
- PCA9544a 4-Channel I2C Mux
- PCA9685 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver
More drivers are coming soon...
We're busy adding documentation to our web site at http://cylonjs.com/ please check there as we continue to work on Cylon.js
For our contribution guidelines, please go to https://github.com/hybridgroup/cylon/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md .
For the release history, please go to https://github.com/hybridgroup/cylon-i2c/blob/master/RELEASES.md .
Copyright (c) 2013-2016 The Hybrid Group. Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.