CLI toolkit for Cylon.js
This module provides all the Command Line Interface (CLI) tools.
Want to use Ruby on robots? Check out our sister project Artoo (http://artoo.io)
Want to use the Go programming language to power your robots? Check out our sister project Gobot (http://gobot.io).
Install the module with:
npm install -g cylon-cli
We're busy adding documentation to our web site at http://cylonjs.com/documentation/cli please check there as we continue to work on the Cylon CLI
- All patches must be provided under the Apache 2.0 License
- Please use the -s option in git to "sign off" that the commit is your work and you are providing it under the Apache 2.0 License
- Submit a Github Pull Request to the appropriate branch and ideally discuss the changes with us in IRC.
- We will look at the patch, test it out, and give you feedback.
- Avoid doing minor whitespace changes, renamings, etc. along with merged content. These will be done by the maintainers from time to time but they can complicate merges and should be done seperately.
- Take care to maintain the existing coding style.
- Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality & Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- All pull requests should be "fast forward"
- If there are commits after yours use “git rebase -i <new_head_branch>”
- If you have local changes you may need to use “git stash”
- For git help see progit which is an awesome (and free) book on git
Version 0.13.1 - Correct issues with Tessel
Version 0.13.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.21.0
Version 0.12.1 - Minor version bumps, Tessel update
Version 0.12.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.21.0
Version 0.11.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.20.0
Version 0.10.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.19.0
Version 0.9.2 - Escape spacing for
Version 0.9.1 - Fix semicolon error causing issues
Version 0.9.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.18.0
Version 0.8.1 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.17.0
Version 0.8.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.16.0
Version 0.7.0 - Updates for cylon-tessel 0.3.0
Version 0.6.1 - Add peerDependencies to generated modules
Version 0.6.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.15.0
Version 0.5.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.14.0, remove node-namespace from generated files.
Version 0.4.3 - Fix race condition on generate command.
Version 0.4.2 - Include crazyflie support udev-rules.
Version 0.4.1 - Update bluetooth commands and inline help for subcommands.
Version 0.4.0 - Ability to upload Tinker-compatible sketch as default Spark firmware
Version 0.3.0 - Add Tessel generator and robot generator
Version 0.2.0 - Restructure 'generate' commands and add driver file generation.
Also fixes error with specification of
Version 0.1.1 - Fix issues with
Version 0.1.0 - Initial Release
Copyright (c) 2013-2014 The Hybrid Group. Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.