This package is a stringifier converting records into a CSV text and implementing the
stream.Transform API. It also provides the easier synchronous and
callback-based APIs for conveniency. It is both extremely easy to use and
powerful. It was first released in 2010 and is tested against big data
sets by a large community.
- Follow the Node.js streaming API
- Simplicity with the optional callback API
- Support for custom formatters, delimiters, quotes, escape characters and header
- Support big datasets
- Complete test coverage and samples for inspiration
- Only 1 external dependency
- to be used conjointly with
- BSD License
The module is built on the Node.js Stream API. For the sake of simplicity, a simple callback API is also provided. To give you a quick look, here's an example of the callback API:
var stringify = ;input = '1' '2' '3' '4' 'a' 'b' 'c' 'd' ;;
Tests are executed with mocha. To install it, run
npm test. It will install mocha and its dependencies in your
project "node_modules" directory and run the test suite. The tests run
against the CoffeeScript source files.
npm run coffee.
- David Worms: https://github.com/wdavidw