CSV and object generation
implementing the Node.js
- random or pseudo-random seed based generation
- Idempotence with the "seed" option
- User-defined value generation
- Multiple types of values (integer, boolean, dates, ...)
- BSD License
npm install csv to install the full csv module or run
npm install csv-generate if you are only interested by the CSV generator.
Use the callback style API for simplicity or the stream based API for scalability.
Tests are executed with Mocha. To install it, simple run
npm install followed by
npm test. It will install mocha and its dependencies in your project "node_modules" directory and run the test suite. The tests run against the CoffeeScript source files.
npm run coffee.
- David Worms: https://github.com/wdavidw