Broccoli plugin for Istanbul instrumentation
Based on broccoli-sass.
npm install --save-dev broccoli-istanbul
var IstanbulCompiler = ;var outputTree = ;
inputTrees: An array of trees that act as the include paths for Istanbul.
inputFile: Relative path of the main
.jsfile to instrument. Broccoli-Istanbul expects to find this file in the first input tree (
outputFile: Relative path of the output file.
options: A hash of options for Istanbul. See project website for more information.
var appJs = ;
The following third-party libraries are used by this module:
- broccoli-caching-writer: https://github.com/rjackson/broccoli-caching-writer
- istanbul: https://github.com/gotwarlost/istanbul
- mkdirp: https://github.com/substack/node-mkdirp
- promise: https://github.com/then/promise
- coveralls: https://github.com/cainus/node-coveralls
- chai: http://chaijs.com
- mocha: https://github.com/visionmedia/mocha
The MIT License
Copyright 2015 Marcel Erz