Microsoft Bot Framework v4 adapter for Wechat Individual Account
If you are finding the Bot Framework v3 version of this adapter, please goto:
- Ready for Microsoft Bot Framework v4
- no need a registered bot on dev.botframework.com, but require a wechat individual(NOT official!) account.
- Powered by wechaty
- Support receiving and sending almost any wechat message types(WIP)
npm install botbuilder-wechaty-adapter
We assume that, you already have a wechat individual account.
Step 1, create your wechaty adapter:
Step 2, start listening your wechaty adapter:
From there you can pass the
context to your bot logic's
To Be Supported.
An example is located at
examples/ directory. Using following command to run it.
npm run example
This package is greatly inspired by:
Please feel free to open issues, if you have any suggestion.
- Create a bot with the Bot Builder SDK for Node.js
- Key concepts in the Bot Builder SDK for Node.js
- VIDEO: Become a Bot Builder with Microsoft Bot Framework - James Mann speaking at dotnetsheff in April, 2017
Upgrade to Microsoft BotBuilder v4
- Package name was rename to
botbuilder-wechaty-connectfor following the v4 naming style.
v3.0 (Jan 11, 2019)
email@example.com for BotBuilder v3
- Work with Microsoft Bot Framework v3
- Skip messages from other than a individual account(like official account, and SYS message)
- Refactoring all the code from
v0.0.1 (Apr 17, 2018)
- Working with Wechaty Individual Text Messages.
- An example run by
npm run example
- Add Room Message Support
- Add Full Message Types Support(current we only support text messages)
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- Code & Docs © 2016-2019 Huan LI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons