Microsoft Bot Framework v3 connector for Wechat PERSONAL Account
- Ready for Microsoft Bot Framework v3
- no need a registered bot on dev.botframework.com, but require a wechat personal(NOT official!) account.
- Powered by wechaty
- Support receiving and sending almost any wechat message types(WIP)
- Add Room Message Support
- Add Full Message Types Support(current we only support text messages)
npm install botbuilder-wechaty-connector
We assume that, you already have a wechat personal account.
Step 1, create your bot with wechaty connector
Step 2, add dialogs and you can see
message in session object include wechat message content you sent.
And, you can find media content like image, voice, video, etc in
message.attachments of session object.(Not implement yet)
Step 4, sending message out is the same.
Send text message
To Be Supported.
An example is located at
examples/ directory. Using following command to run it.
npm run example
This package is greatly inspired by:
Please feel free to open issues, if you have any suggestion.
- Create a bot with the Bot Builder SDK for Node.js
- Key concepts in the Bot Builder SDK for Node.js
- VIDEO: Become a Bot Builder with Microsoft Bot Framework - James Mann speaking at dotnetsheff in April, 2017
v3.0 (Jan 2019)
- Release v3.0 for BotBuild v3
v0.2 (Apr 19, 2018)
- Skip messages from other than a personal account(like official account, and SYS message)
- Refactoring all the code from
v0.0.1 (Apr 17, 2018)
- Working with Wechaty Personal Text Messages.
- An example run by
npm run example
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- Code & Docs © 2016-2018 Huan LI <email@example.com>
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons