Benchmark Pattern Library
UI Patterns for Benchmark Intelligence applications.
^ Note that this library leverages the "shadow-dom" and will only really work in the chrome browser.
This library was built using livingcss.
git clone https://github.com/usebenchmark/pattern-library.git
npm install -g gulpif you haven't before.
gulp devto run a live reloading local instance on
Deploying to Github Pages
gulp deploy from a clean master branch.
- Delete the gh-pages branch.
- Create a temporary deployment branch:
git checkout -b temp-deploy
- Make sure you've ran
gulp devand have a fresh build of
- Add and commit the pattern library:
git add pattern_library && git commit -m "Deploy Pattern Library"
- Push to a new subtree gh-pages branch:
git subtree push --prefix pattern_library origin gh-pages
- The pattern library is now deployed at http://usebenchmark.github.io/pattern-library
- Checkout your master branch again and delete the temporary deployment branch:
git checkout master && git branch -D temp-deploy
Updating the NPM Package
- Work with a clean master.
- Update the version number in
package.jsonand commit that to master.
- Update the package in the Benchmark App or anywhere else it's deployed by running
npm update --save benchmark-patterns.
- Here's the page where the NPM package is.