Clean and simple modern WEB services
atto (symbol a) is a unit prefix in the metric system denoting a factor of 10^−18
🚀 Clean (minimal dependencies), strongly typed, asyncronous, robust framework for NodeJS backend development written with TypeScript, designed to solve web problems with cutting-edge technologies, patterns and architecture
So, why we create "yet another one" framework in 2019?
Our background motivation is simple:
- We creating it for ourselves 😊
- We want to run a clean and simple code,
- We want run apps without libshitting and app's obesity from scratch because of modules we dependent on
- We hate empty repositories with simple logic, that grows your
1 GBafter you run
- We want to speed-up services and microservices development with modern toolkit and don't enlarge complexity
- *Our target is lightweight and simple way to solve modern typic task patterns as cute as possible
- We love typed node applications and TypeScript
⛔️ PROJECT IS UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT. DO NOT USE IT!
⚠️WARNING: CURRENTLY NOT AVALIABLE
npm install --save attorest