A modern authorization server built to authenticate your users and protect your APIs
You can find professional services and sponsor information on our website.
You can support us on Bountysource. We are 100% open source, we appreciate the help!
- Share user accounts between multiple apps and services with Single Sign-On (shared sessions)
- Issue signed JSON Web Tokens to protect your APIs
- Be a federated identity provider with OpenID Connect
- Enable third-party developers using two- and three-legged OAuth 2.0
- Use local passwords, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, OpenID, LDAP, Active Directory, and more
- Works out of the box with Google, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and a growing list of providers
- Custom schemes using virtually any existing Passport.js strategy or your own code
- Brand the interface with your own design
- Use middleware hooks for domain specific implementations
- Keep your changes under version control without forking
- Language and platform agnostic
- Implements widely accepted, well-understood protocols
- MIT license
We are a growing community of contributors of all kinds, join us!
Come say hello on Gitter or Slack! We love talking shop with Anvil Connect users :)
Every Thursday at 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT / 4PM GMT we get together to map out the future of the project, talk through specs, review code, and help each other ship. You're welcome to join in.
We often pair on more challening or new code, hop into Gitter or Slack and join us, or request your own session.
Support and consulting also available, contact us via the website or by email
- Used in production since July 2014
- Active development as of March 2015
Copyright (c) 2015 Anvil Research, Inc.