HTML Webpack Pluginall-chunks-loaded-webpack-plugin for
Provide callback executed after all chunks loaded.
Install via npm
npm install --save-dev all-chunks-loaded-webpack-plugin
- Latest release: https://github.com/devpreview/all-chunks-loaded-webpack-plugin/releases
- NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/package/all-chunks-loaded-webpack-plugin
The plugin will update all your
webpack chunks with attribute
onload contains onload callback. Just add the plugin to your webpack config as follows:
const HtmlWebpackPlugin =const AllChunksLoadedWebpackPlugin = ;moduleexports =...plugins:callback: "alert('All chunks loaded!');"...
This will generate a file
dist/index.html containing the following:
You can pass a hash of configuration options to
all-chunks-loaded-webpack-plugin. Allowed values are as follows:
||Your callback called after all chunks loaded|
||Your callback called if some chunk has loading error|
||Allows you to callback called only some chunks loaded|
||Allows you to skip callback called some chunks loaded|
Here's an example
webpack config illustrating how to use these options:
moduleexports =...plugins:callback: '/* Put your callback here */'...
- HTML Webpack Plugin - Simplifies creation of HTML files to serve your webpack bundles.
- async-stylesheet-webpack-plugin - Loading stylesheets asynchronously;
- Script Extension for HTML Webpack Plugin - Enhances html-webpack-plugin functionality with different deployment options for your scripts including 'async', 'preload', 'prefetch', 'defer', 'module', custom attributes, and inlining;
- preload-webpack-plugin - A webpack plugin for injecting into HtmlWebpackPlugin pages, with async chunk support.
Need a feature?
Welcome to issues!