- Simple inheritance
this(always points to the current instance)
- Computed properties automatically generated from getters and setters
- Simple way to call a super class method
- Simple way to declare static properties
- Handful mixin
Exemple class definition:
var Vehicle = Class;
-- George Abitbol
- 2.0.0: New pre/post build hooks that allows to implement new patterns on Abitbol Classes.
- 1.2.0: Support static method/properties in mixin
- 1.1.1: Updates doc and README
- 1.1.0: Adds ES2015 support in the annotation parser
- 1.0.4: Updates dependencies
- 1.0.3: Allows computed properties' accessors and mutators to be monkey-patched.
- 1.0.2: Do not wrap methods when it is not necessary.
- 1.0.1: Fixes context issue with nested method calls.
- 1.0.0: Computed properties generated from accessors and mutators
(get/set), annotations, proper
- 0.1.0: Equivalent to Classy (except
Class.$noConflict()that are not implemented).