Welcome to @superfluid-finance/sdk-core
✨ Superfluid App
SDK-Core is an application framework for interacting with the Superfluid Protocol without Solidity knowledge.
More specifically, SDK-Core is a wrapper library around
@superfluid-finance/ethereum-contracts which allows web developers to interact with the Superfluid contracts.
Under the hood, SDK-Core leverages TypeScript, ethers.js and The Graph and GraphQL.
SDK-Core is in early active development and can have breaking releases without warning and without consideration for semantic versioning.
- Minimal Framework initialization (
- New Operation syntax for transactions
- Create/Update/Delete Agreement Operations (Constant Flow Agreement and Instant Distribution Agreement)
- SuperToken Operations
- Subgraph-powered GraphQL querying with ordering and pagination
- Event subscription
- CFA/IDA/SuperToken Web3 Getters
- Batch Call functionality for batching multiple Superfluid Operations in one transaction
Notable Used Technologies
NOTE: You need to have graphql and ethers installed as a dependency in order to use SDK-Core:
yarn install graphql ethers
To get the package up and running you'll need to install the necessary dependencies and build the project:
yarn install && yarn build
yarn buildhas a prerequisite that the contracts in
ethereum-contractshave been built.
For the best and most immersive experience of learning how to use the main sdk-core features, I would highly recommend heading over to our interactive tutorials.