The Showpad SDK is a CLI tool to help you build your own Experience App.
There's a separate page with all the documentation.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the license at https://www.showpad.com/developer-terms .
- Making sure onShowpadLibLoaded gets fired only once on refresh
- Inject ShowpadUser in a better way to accomodate names with ' in them
- Handle port in use in 'experience serve' better
- Fix Service Worker build mistake
- Fix a bug where the mocked tags and assets had a lower case label while it should be camel case
- Add mocked result set for tags
- Add authentication via Service Workers for assets
- Fix a bug where the
showpad authcommand was not working
- Update README
showpad experience servenow serves the
srcfolder by default. Use the
--hostoption to change this.
showpad experience packagenow packages the
srcfolder by default (instead of
dist). Use the
--srcoption to change this.
- Add extra validation
- Make sure all files are included
- Serve the container from the correct folder
- Bring changelog up-to-date
- .npmignore now allows all necessary files to run
- Fix issue when running the cli tool on Windows
- Add unit test coverage
- Update to the documentation
- The config-url is now passed to the container iframe when running
showpad experience serve
- The config.json is now transformed and includes mock asset data
0.4.2 - 0.4.3
- Fixes for publishing to NPM
- Fix issue where a Promise was not resolved when searching for the first time
- Add the
showpad asset searchcommand
- New command
showpadas a base.
- Add initial tests (more to be added soon)
- Add side-bar to toggle features on and off.
- Fix installation bug
- Updated license
- Updated version of Showpad.JS that fixes a bug where some callbacks weren't called.
- Use a GET request to check if the application host is up.
- Initial release