The Showpad SDK is a CLI tool to help you build your own Experience App.
There's a separate page with all the documentation.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us via email@example.com.
See the license at https://www.showpad.com/developer-terms .
- Fix a bug where the
showpad auth command was not working
showpad experience serve now serves the
src folder by default. Use the
--host option to change this.
showpad experience package now packages the
src folder by default (instead of
dist). Use the
--src option to change this.
- Add extra validation
- Make sure all files are included
- Serve the container from the correct folder
- Bring changelog up-to-date
- .npmignore now allows all necessary files to run
- Fix issue when running the cli tool on Windows
- Add unit test coverage
- Update to the documentation
- The config-url is now passed to the container iframe when running
showpad experience serve
- The config.json is now transformed and includes mock asset data
0.4.2 - 0.4.3
- Fixes for publishing to NPM
- Fix issue where a Promise was not resolved when searching for the first time
- Add the
showpad asset search command
- New command
showpad as a base.
- Add initial tests (more to be added soon)
- Add side-bar to toggle features on and off.
- Updated version of Showpad.JS that fixes a bug where some callbacks weren't called.
- Use a GET request to check if the application host is up.