- Class-light and semantic: we use simple native HTML tags as much as possible. Only 6 .classes are used in Pico.
- Responsive everything: Elegant and consistent adaptatives spacings and typography on all devices.
- Light or Dark mode: Shipped with two beautiful color themes, automatically enabled according to the user preference.
There are 3 ways to get started with pico.css:
Download Pico and link
/css/pico.min.css in the
<head> of your website.
Install from CDN
Alternatively, you can use the unpkg CDN to link pico.css.
Install with NPM
npm install @picocss/pico
- Class-less: Just a pure semantic HTML markup, without
- Company: A classic company or blog layout with a sidebar.
- Google Amp: A simple layout for Google Amp, with inlined CSS.
- Sign in: A minimalist layout for Login pages.
Copyright and license
- Licensed under the MIT License
- Library icons by Feather (MIT)
- Website icons by Font Awesome (CC BY 4.0)
Openly inspired by: