This package is designed to automatically get and render all the tags that the Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress exposes in the REST API, since its version 14.0.
For previous versions of the Yoast SEO plugin (<14.0), use the
Full info about this package can be found in the docs.
Table of contents
npm i @frontity/yoast
Once installed it should be included in your
moduleexports =packages: "@frontity/yoast";
Full info about this package can be found in the docs
Feature Discussions about Frontity are public. You can join the discussions, vote for those you're interested in or create new ones.
These are the ones related to this package: https://community.frontity.org/tags/c/feature-discussions/33/yoast
Have a look at the latest updates of this package in the CHANGELOG
Open Source Community
Frontity has a number of different channels at your disposal where you can find out more information about the project, join in discussions about it, and also get involved:
- 📖 Docs: Frontity's primary documentation resource - this is the place to learn how to build amazing sites with Frontity.
- 👨👩👧👦 Community forum: join Frontity's forum and ask questions, share your knowledge, give feedback and meet other cool Frontity people. We'd love to know about what you're building with Frontity, so please do swing by the forum and tell us about your projects.
- 🐞 Contribute: Frontity uses GitHub for bugs and pull requests. Check out the Contributing section to find out how you can help develop Frontity, or improve this documentation.
- 🗣 Social media: interact with other Frontity users. Reach out to the Frontity team on Twitter. Mention us in your tweets about Frontity and what you're building by using
- 💌 Newsletter: do you want to receive the latest news about Frontity and find out as soon as there's an update to the framework? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Got questions or feedback about Frontity? We'd love to hear from you in our community forum.
Frontity also welcomes contributions. There are many ways to support the project! If you don't know where to start then this guide might help: How to contribute?.
If you would like to start contributing to the code please open a pull request to address one of our good first issues.