What is this?
Build system for Angular app and library projects similar to angular-cli with some customization:
- Build support for both library projects (internally with rollup) and app projects (internally with webpack)
- DLL bundling support for optimizing build time, see DllPlugin, DllReferencePlugin
- Multi-platform favicons generation (online/offline)- integration with realfavicongenerator and evilebottnawi/favicons
- Can inject bundled scripts, links, favicons, resource hints, etc into separate files or ASP.Net Core MVC partial views
- Support custom webpack config to merge with built-in configs
- Can build with webpack cli directly
Make sure you have Node version >= 6.9 and npm >= 3.
Table of Contents
BEFORE YOU INSTALL: please read the prerequisites
npm install -g @bizappframework/angular-build
How to build
- Add a new angular-build.json config file in your project root.
- Specify srcDir, outDir, entry etc.
- Type ngb build at command line.
- More information, see Wiki.