- Build support for both library projects (internally with rollup) and app projects (internally with webpack)
- This npm package can be consumed by Angular CLI, Webpack CLI, or Built-in CLI
- Bundle your library in fesm2015, fesm5, umd formats, and more
- DLL bundling support for optimizing build time
- Flexable configurations with Extendable config options
- Customizable html injection, can inject bundled scripts, links, resource hints, etc into separate files or ASP.Net Core MVC partial views
- Support to merge with custom webpack config
Make sure you have Node version >= 8.9 and npm >= 5.5.1.
BEFORE YOU INSTALL: please read the prerequisites
npm install -g @bizappframework/angular-build
How to use
Check out the contributing page to see the best places to log issues and start discussions.