Share your code.
What is this
Build tool for Angular application and library projects.
- Build support for both library projects (internally with rollup) and app projects (internally with webpack)
- This npm package can be consumed by angular cli, webpack cli, or built-in cli
- Bundle your library in fesm2015, fesm5, umd formats, and more
- DLL bundling support for optimizing build time, internally using DllPlugin, DllReferencePlugin
- Extendable config options with build-in configs, within projects' options and from another configs
- Multi-platform favicons generation (online/offline)- integration with realfavicongenerator and evilebottnawi/favicons
- Customizable html injection, can inject bundled scripts, links, favicons, resource hints, etc into separate files or ASP.Net Core MVC partial views
- Support to merge with custom webpack config
Important Note: This tool is still green and should be considered unstable.
Make sure you have Node version >= 8.9 and npm >= 5.5.1.
BEFORE YOU INSTALL: please read the prerequisites
npm install -g @bizappframework/angular-build
How to use