$ npm install @antv/f2
- ✔︎ Elegant user experience: Designed for mobile experience
- ✔︎ Flexible: Customizable shapes and animations, flexible charting components, infinite creativity
- ✔︎ High performance: F2 pursues the ultimate performance for drawing, lots of optimization have been done for mobile devices
- ✔︎ Light-weighed: F2 maintains a compact code size while supporting more than 45 kinds of charts
Other runtime support
- F2 on Node.js ：https://antv.alipay.com/zh-cn/f2/3.x/tutorial/node-env.html
- F2 on WebChart miniprogram: https://github.com/antvis/wx-f2
- F2 on Ant miniprogram: https://github.com/antvis/my-f2
Website && Documentations
Or see demos in mobile:
;const data =year: '1951 年' sales: 38year: '1952 年' sales: 52year: '1956 年' sales: 61year: '1957 年' sales: 145year: '1958 年' sales: 48year: '1959 年' sales: 38year: '1960 年' sales: 38year: '1962 年' sales: 38;const chart =id: 'c1'width: 375height: 265pixelRatio: windowdevicePixelRatio;chartsourcedata;chart;chart;
$ npm install# run test case$ npm run test-live# build watching file changes and run demos$ npm run dev# run demos$ npm run demos# run pack$ npm run bundler
How to Contribute
Please let us know how can we help. Do check out issues for bug reports or suggestions first.
To become a contributor, please follow our contributing guide.