- Checks if currently installed npm/bower dependencies are installed in the exact same versions that are specified in package.json/bower.json
- Note ================ This package is a fork of [angular-viewport-watch](https://github.com/shahata/angular-viewport-watch/) and it's not guaranteed to be maintained actively.
- The missing ngBindAttrs with a bit of safety.
- A Node.js wrapper for the BrowserStack java tunnel client
- Merge SVGs from a folder.
- A natural-language localization framework
- ESLint config for projects written by mzgol
- Transforms .gitignore patterns to ones compatible with the glob package (used by Grunt & others)
- Checks if currently installed npm dependencies are installed in the exact same versions that are specified in package.json.
- Grunt task for checking that iit and ddescribe don't make it into committed code
- Static scope analysis and transpilation of ES6 block scoped const and let variables, to ES3
- grunt task using docco to generate HTML documents out of you source
- Runs grunt with the --harmony* flags
- Change all URLs matching a pattern to inline base64 representations.
- Add, remove and rebuild AngularJS dependency injection annotations.
- Re-implementation of jQuery class manipulation methods that utilizes the classList interface
- jQuery plugin creating a wheel event based on DOM3 wheel event
- JSCS rules around trailing commas in object/array literals
- A Karma plugin. Compile JSON files to Angular constants on the fly.
- Research and development project requested by the National Library of Poland made by Laboratorium EE
- An Angular module for l20n.js: localization 2.0
- A better `npm version major|minor|patch`
You Need Help