A lightweight functional frontend framework
- Zeron encourages functional programming over oo to reduce state related complexity
- Zeron utilizes shadow components for a smarter, faster DOM.
- State is only stored in one place
- State is immutable - so rather than mutating state, any new state is put on top of an 'undo stack'
- Automatic code-splitting
Create your project
Install parcel globally to use parcel from the CLI
npm i -g parcel > Zeron uses parcel.js as it's bundler of choice - due to it's simple out of the box power.
In your package - add the start script, and build script
Now install Zeron
npm i zeron
Within node_modules/zeron there is a starter pack directory.
Move the contents of starter pack to the root of your application so that it looks like
- index.html - index.ts - preload-components.ts - /src - /components - /viewport - viewport-component.ts - viewport-template.ts
This starter pack provides your application shell
To run Zeron locally ...
To build ...
npm run build