Yuno Design Kit
A Badass Design Kit inspired by Yuno Design.
Discuss it on Product Hunt
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://email@example.com/build/style.1.1.6.css"> <script src="https://firstname.lastname@example.org/build/main.1.1.6.js"></script>
git clone https://github.com/sumn2u/yuno-design-kit.git
- Built-in Server: Local development server with hot reloading
- Image Optimization: Optimizes images for loading speed
- Favicon Generation: Automatically generates all favicons for Web, Apple and Android devices from one image file
- Sitemap & Robots.txt Generation: Automatically generates a sitemap.xml and robots.txt files
Setup Wizard: Optionally install helpful libraries and snippets including:
- CSS Resets:
- Google Analytics
- CSS Resets:
- Cutting Edge: Uses Webpack for processing and bundling your code
- Deployment: Built-in support for deployment via FTP or Netlify
- Chrome (latest 2)
- Edge (latest 2)
- Firefox (latest 2)
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Opera (latest 2)
- Safari (latest 2)
This is fully dependent on your code and doesn't mean that Static Site Boilerplate won't work in older browsers, just that we'll ensure compatibility with the ones mentioned above.
Support & Contributing
For general questions about Static Site Boilerplate, tweet at @sumn2u.
Anyone is welcome to contribute. If you decide to get involved, please take a moment and check out the following:
The code is available under the MIT license.