a simple realtime framework
An useful realtime web framework based from meteor
##what is different from
- work well with the node modules, can use
npmin package file immediately.
- bind popular 3rd-part tools
coffeescript, and can easily append others.
- bind meteor famous packages like
mongo-livedata, these packages are very useful I think.
- remove meteor ui and meteor template engine
spacebars, so you can use others like
- a new webapp package can be as a Middleware and work well with the connect or express.
- a new package manager XPM keeping to
- async load require packages in client.
- easily test packages both in client side and server side.
- static files can run through CDN