A Simple Notification System Transport for winston (http://www.github.com/flatiron/winston)
An Amazon SNS transport for winston.
$ npm install winston$ npm install winston-sns
(or add it to your package.json)
var winston = require'winston'winstonSNS = require'winston-sns';winstonaddwinstonSNS options;
Annotated source can be generated using docco:
note that you need pygments installed to use docco - you can install it on a mac by using:
- subscriber: Subscriber number - found in your SNS AWS Console, after clicking on a topic. Same as AWS Account ID. [required]
- topic_arn: Also found in SNS AWS Console - listed under a topic as Topic ARN. [required]
- aws_key: Your Amazon Web Services Key.
- aws_secret: Your Amazon Web Services Secret.
- region: AWS Region to use. Can be one of:
- subject: Subject for notifications. Uses placeholders for level (%l), error message (%e), and metadata (%m). (default: "Winston Error Report")
- message: Message of notifications. Uses placeholders for level (%l), error message (%e), and metadata (%m). (default: "Level '%l' Error:\n%e\n\nMetadata:\n%m")
- level: lowest level this transport will log. (default:
- json: use json instead of a prettier (human friendly) string for meta information in the notification. (default:
- handleExceptions: set to true to have this transport handle exceptions. (default:
Feel free to file issues in this github tracker, I check it often.