Windows Icon Extractor
This module attempts to extract icons of any windows path and returns PNG represented by base64 string.
- only runs on windows (uses internal windows libraries)
- the result is always 32x32
- Unicode paths accepted now!
- Fixed occasional failture to load icon (caused by wrong memory management)
- Fixed possible memory leak
npm install win-icon-extractor --save
This module consists of single exported function. This function returns promise, which returns base64 encoded png data.
var extractIcon = ;;