website visual regression testing.
- takes user input for a snapjerk execution, and injects sensible defaults
- launches some-sort-browser adapter to capture screenshots
- creates a new reference image set or compares the captured images to a reference set
this type of testing is somtimes also called CSS testing or screenshot testing.
don't like the way this package works? hack it! all things
webjerk are small and modular. feel free to drop us an issue on GitHub with questions & comments too!
API documentation lives here.
- to get image baselines, create a config and run. see the
- run it!
- all image basenames that are not present in the reference set become part of the reference set.
- subsequent runs compare against these images