Install with NPM
npm i wave-visualizer
If your using npm use a default import to include wave.
Create a new wave object.
var wave = ;
If your working with React, put the wave instance in state.
let wave = ;
Call one of the three main function on the wave object, fromFile, fromStream, fromElement.
View the current documentation for Wave.js here.
- Fork Wave.js repo.
- Clone to your local computer.
- Run "npm i" in the root folder to install dependencies.
- Run "npm run test" to start the dev server and code watcher.
- Open the src folder and make a change to one of the src files.
- Save changes and refresh browser window to see changes.
- Push to remote branch and create a pull request to the Wave.js master branch.