Manage HTML metadata in Vue.js components with SSR support
My Example App - Yay!...
Vue Meta is a Vue.js plugin that allows you to manage your app's metadata. It is inspired by and works similar as
react-helmet for react. However, instead of setting your data as props passed to a proprietary component, you simply export it as part of your component's data using the
These properties, when set on a deeply nested component, will cleverly overwrite their parent components'
metaInfo, thereby enabling custom info for each top-level view as well as coupling metadata directly to deeply nested subcomponents for more maintainable code.
Please find the documention on https://vue-meta.nuxtjs.org
🌐 Please help us translate the documentation into your language, see here for more information
Looking for more examples what vue-meta can do for you? Have a look at the examples
$ yarn add vue-meta
$ npm install vue-meta --save
Download / CDN
Use the download links below - if you want a previous version, check the instructions at https://unpkg.com.
Latest version: https://unpkg.com/vue-meta/dist/vue-meta.min.js
Latest v1.x version: https://unpkg.com/vue-meta@1/dist/vue-meta.min.js
See the documentation for more information
Frameworks using vue-meta
If you wish to create your app even more quickly, take a look at the following frameworks which use vue-meta
- Nuxt.js - The Vue.js Progressive Framework
- Gridsome - The Vue.js JAMstack Framework
- Ream - Framework for building universal web app and static website in Vue.js
- Vue-Storefront - PWA for eCommerce
- Factor JS - Extension-first VueJS platform for front-end developers.
How to translate documentation
Thanks for your interest in translating the documentation. As our docs are based on VuePress, we recommend to have a look at their docs about internationalization as well
Here are the steps you will need to take:
- Clone this repository
- Create a new branch
- Browse to
- Create a folder with the language code you will add a translation for (eg
- Copy all
*.mdfiles and the folders
guideto that folder
- Translate the copied files in your language folder
.vuepress/config.ymland add a config section for your locale in both
- Test your translation by running the docs dev server with
- Create a pull request with your changes
- Receive eternal gratefulness from your fellow language speakers ❤️
Click here if you are looking for the old v1 readme