Simple, Fast & Composable MVVM for building interative interfaces
MVVM made simple.
Vue.js is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides the benefits of MVVM data binding and a composable component system with a simple and flexible API. You should try it out if you like:
- Intuitive API that simply makes sense
- Extendable Data bindings
- Building interface by composing reusable components
- Flexibility to mix & match the view layer with other libraries
It's really really easy to get started. Seriously, it's so easy:
var demo =el: '#demo'data:message: 'Hello Vue.js!'
To check out the live demo, guides and API reference, visit vuejs.org.
Vue.js supports most ECMAScript 5 compliant browsers, essentially IE9+. IE8 and below are not supported.
Read the contributing guide.
- For latest releases and announcements, follow on Twitter: @vuejs
- Live discussion: ![Gitter](https://badges.gitter.im/Join Chat.svg)
- Bugs reports: first read the issue checklist, then open an issue.
- Questions, suggestions, feature requests: open an issue at vuejs/Discussion.
- If you have a Vue-related project/component/tool, add it to this list!
Details changes for each release are documented in the release notes.
Copyright (c) 2014 Evan You