Function implementations for the Vega expression language. Unlike the basic utility functions included in the vega-expression package, this package includes custom expression functions, many of which are specific to Vega dataflows.
This package provides the following expression functions. All other constants and functions are provided by the base vega-expression package.
Type Checking Functions
Type Coercion Functions
Scale and Projection Functions
- flush (used internally for axis and legend label layout)
- geoShape (used internally for mark clipping)
- pathShape (used internally for mark clipping)
- setdata (used internally for scale domain data)
- modify (used internally for trigger updates)
- encode (used internally for signal updates)
Tree (Hierarchy) Functions