Game Server development framework written in Node.js
- Autonomous clustering across servers with distributed system handling.
- Player zoning and load balancing.
- REST API for stats, registration, etc...
- Socket based communication channels with clients for real-time events.
- Cryptography helper.
- Multiple samples (RPG, ChatRooms, REST-Only [like node-gameapi])
- Per-user "mailbox" support.
- Seamless data storage/retrieval helper.
- Rooms - Splitting users based on the room they have joined.
- Zones - Splitting users based on what zone they are in, additionally, players
only receive information for players that are nearby.
- World - Splitting users based on automatically distributed regions of one
massive world. Players still only receive event notifications that are
specific to them.