Generate random numbers that are consecutively unique
Useful for things like slideshows where you don't want to have the same slide twice in a row.
$ npm install --save unique-random
var uniqueRandom = ;var rand = ;console;//=> 5 2 6
Returns a function that when called will return a random number that's never the same as the previous.
- unique-random-array - Get consecutively unique elements from an array
- random-int - Generate a random integer
- random-float - Generate a random float
- random-item - Get a random item from an array
- random-obj-key - Get a random key from an object
- random-obj-prop - Get a random property from an object
MIT © Sindre Sorhus