toDataURL takes whatever you give it (assuming it's supported) and turns it into something you can download.
Supported inputs are:
- string- uses built-in btoa function
- Array- takes Array of numbers and assumes they're bytes (converts to Uint8Array internally)
- Uint8Array- uses a home-grown base64 conversion function
toDataURL works with pakmanager and probably any other CommonJS compliant browser package builders.
- toDataURL- takes up to three arguments
- data- one of the supported formats listed above
- mimeType- optional; application/octet-stream is the default
- download- optional; defaults to false; this will automagically download the data if true
- openDataURL- takes up to two arguments
- data- the dataURL output from toDataURL
- name- name of the window to open it in (defaults to