This allows you to
- Connect your [thing-it-node] to any Sonos device on your network
- Control play, pause, volume, mute, etc. from anywhere
- Integrate Sonos actions into complex scenarios and orchestrate multiple devices.
- Remote access to your Sonos devices from everywhere over the Internet.
- Set up your [thing-it] Node Box and
- Connect the Node Box to the same network your Sonos is connected to.
- Configure or copy a [thing-it] Mesh
- Add a Sonos device
- Configure the Sonos device by providing the name of the Sonos player you want to control (e.g. Kitchen)
The UI display's the connected Sonos' state and allows to control it.