More info at https://imfaber.me/lab/theme-gulpifier
- Watch and build your themes from any directory in your project (no need to cd to the dir containing the gulpfile)
- Watch and build multiple themes at the same time
- SASS compilation, optimisation and minification
- ES6 support
- JS validation, concatenation and minification
- Images and SVG optimisation
- Browser sync
- Compatible with existing gulpfiles and package.json
Install the module globally.
npm install -g theme-gulpifier
Go to your project root directory.
Run theme-gulpifier and follow the instructions.
If you have a great package that can be added or you think something can be tweaked, by all means fork, clone, and submit a PR. I am welcome to everything.