alert, confirm, prompt and Modal - only better!
Install SweetModal through bower or npm:
npm install sweet-modal bower install sweet-modal
You can also install it manually by downloading a release archive.
Reference these files in your HTML:
For examples, refer to the demo page.
SweetModal should work in most major browsers:
- Safari 6+
- Firefox 4+
- Chrome 20+
- Opera 15+
- Microsoft Edge
- Fork the repository
coffee-scriptglobally via npm
grunt watchin two separate terminal tabs while developing. You can reach the example site for development at
- When you're done, run one final
gruntcommand and commit your work for a pull request.
- tabs for indentation, 1 tab = 4 spaces
- camelCase function names
- _camelCase for private functions
- no curly brackets for objects
- always brackets around function calls, except typeof
- document your functions!