Welcome to Stripes
The Stripes programming language has won two awards as of May, 2015.
- University of British Columbia Award of Computer Science (1st place)
- Silver medal from the GVRSF
Stripes contains a lot of brand-new, modern features.
- Percentages are Data Values
- String Interpolation
- Optionally-Functional Programming
- Optional loose variable type checking
- Array Ranges
- Validity Operator
- Random Operator
- Stripes Object Notation
- Easily Readable Numbers
- Mass Variable Setting
- Mass Object Transportation and Setting
- Ternery Notation
- Repeat loop
- Iterating over Arrays and Objects
- Constant global variables
- Single-expression functions
- Instance Operator
Stripes also has a simple syntax. For those who come from programming backgrounds, there is also a more familiar way to code.
let a;# Sets a to 2 #;a is 2;# Sets a to 3 #:a = 3;
To get Stripes, you can install it via the Node Package Manager.
$ npm install stripes -g
Alternatively, you can use Stripes in your HTML by adding the following script:
To use Stripes in HTML:
Stripes is open-source software.