Control your Spotify client remotely from your browser without having to log in to anything.
- Play a song/playlist using Spotify URL
- Current track/artist/album
- Previous song
- Next song
- Change volume
If you use Springtunes and like it, please give us a GitHub star ;)
- Spotify client needs to run on the machine hosting the server
- Only compatible with MacOS X 10.10 or later
- NodeJS v6 (LTS) installed.
Make sure you use NodeJS v6+. (type
node -v to check it)
npm install -g springtunesspringtunes
If you want to change the server port you can use
By default, you should be able to access Springtunes on the host machine using http://localhost:3000/
Then, to access it from another computer on your network, use something like http://[IP_ADDRESS_HOST_MACHINE_WITH_SPOTIFY:3000/]
Once Springtunes server is running, you can also install the Springtunes browser extension for supported browser.
If you want to contribute to this project, please check this page.