Size Limit CLI Tool
- ES modules and tree-shaking support.
- Add Size Limit to Travis CI, Circle CI, GitHub Actions or another CI system to know if a pull request adds a massive dependency.
- Modular to fit different use cases: big JS applications that use their own bundler or small npm libraries with many files.
- Can calculate the time it would take a browser to download and execute your JS. Time is a much more accurate and understandable metric compared to the size in bytes.
- Calculations include all dependencies and polyfills used in your JS.
With GitHub action Size Limit will post bundle size changes as a comment in pull request discussion.
See full docs on GitHub.