Creating great single-page apps with HTML5 & CSS3 should not really be hard, so this project tries to make it simpler.
Key features of this package are:
- Teams: Break the the app into many html fragments to make team development easier.
- HTML5Boilerplate: Our default templates incorporate the latest & greatest boilerplate.
- Change Detection: The site-manager watches the file system for changes and automatically reloads a site when a change is detected.
- Manifest Generation: The site-manager is creating a html5 manifest on the the fly and regenerates it as needed.
- HTML/JS/CSS Compression: not implemented yet
Install nodejs navigate to: http://nodejs.org/ and click Download. Once you've downloaded scroll down to the Build section to see how to configure and use it.
Install npm navigate to: http://npmjs.org/
From the site-manager directory install nodejs dependencies:
npm install -d
Run the server with example sites:
node server.js /path/to/site-manager/examples
To enable debugging add environment variable:
npm install -g jake
Note that Jake is a system-level tool, and wants to be installed globally.
To execute tests execute:
View the LICENSE file.